Green Bean Casserole
Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup
French’s crunchy onions
1. Start by asking yourself why anyone would ever willingly eat this dish.
2. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
3. Heat the dish using only your tepid indifference.
4. Leave the lukewarm dish out in order to find a person who enjoys this dish and stare into their eyes. Ask them why they greet death so readily.
5. Find a child who has never eaten this dish before and ask them if they would like to eat this dish.
6. If they laugh at you, assuming that you must be joking for suggesting such a horrible thing, remind them that more horrors await them in adulthood.